Malaysia’s Cultural Night Tour (SIC Tour – Shared/Join In Tour)
Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur (SIC/Shared/Join In Tour) - 0 Days - 0 Nights
· ‘A potpourri of Malaysian Cultures’
· This evening tour takes you to the open air bazaar of Chinatown, a Hindu temple and a sumptuous Malay cuisine accompanied with a cultural show.
· Explore Kuala Lumpur's back streets, cultural attractions and shopping areas after sunset
· Visit the busy Chinatown where you can look for truly unique souvenirs to bring back home
· See the oldest Hindu temple in town - Sri Maha Mariamman Temple founded in 1873
· Complete the evening with a rich buffet of local delicacies as you watch a wonderful show of Malaysian traditional dancing
· SRI MAHA MARIAMMAN TEMPLE – The smell of burning jasmine, incessant chantings of Hindu priests, intricate carved deities and the mystical aura combine to give you lasting impression of this religion.
· OPEN AIR BAZAAR OF CHINATOWN – Take a stroll through this night market, where the locals engage in hectic bargaining for merchandises spread across the streets. Later, proceed to a Malay Restaurant for buffet/set dinner and cultural show. Help yourself to a buffet dinner where a sumptuous variety of local dishes and delicacies await you.
· 6:30pm hotel pick up from hotel/residents
· 7:30pm visit Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
· 8:00pm reach Open Air Bazaar of Chinatown
· 8:45pm reach Malay Restaurant for Buffet/Set Dinner and Cultural Show
· 10:30pm hotel drop off to hotel/residents
This itinerary is for reference only. The actual schedule might depend on the traffic, crowds, and unforeseen circumstances
· English-speaking driver/guide
· 1 x Buffet/Set Dinner (Kindly indicate any dietary requirements or meal preferences upon booking)
· Round-trip transportation from hotels/residents in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
· Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
· Gratuities (Optional)
· Personal expenses
· Wi-Fi in vehicles
· Meals / Drinks on vehicles
· Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed
· Luggage or large bags
· Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
· This tour is not private and may include other guests
· Driver details and pick up time will be send 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
· If you have any difficulties locating your driver for the pick up, please call +60 19 339 8699
HOW TO USE
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
• This voucher is not for entrance for dinner, admission shall redeem and arrange by driver
• This voucher is only valid for the date and time specified, revised/amendment must submit to us by email at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Subjected to availability upon booking
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
01st & 02nd day Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Pick up Time: 0630 PM
Duration: 3hrs 30 min
Pick-up Point: Pickup is included from Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotels/residents (Bukit Bintang & KLCC area)
**Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure time.
**As this is a shared tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
**For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge is required (surcharge rate and pick up time shall defined by pick up location), surcharge to be paid directly to the driver in cash.
**Driver details and pick up time will be send 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
**If you have any difficulties locating your driver for the pick up, please call +60 19 339 8699