Colmar Tropicale and Batu Caves Day Trip (SIC – Shared / Join In Tour)
Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur (SIC/Shared/Join In Tour) - 0 Days - 0 Nights
· Experience multiple cultures in one day with this day tour to Bukit Tinggi and Batu Cave
· Explore the charming Colmar Tropicale which was inspired by the town in France of the same name
· Enjoy the silence and fresh air in the peaceful Japanese Village and the Botanical Garden
· Discover the Batu Caves before climbing 272 steps for a beautiful view of the city.
Ø 9:30am Pick up from Hotel at Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
Ø Visit Batu Cave Temple. **Short Pant & Short Skirt are NOT ALLOWED**
Ø Duty Free Shop, Local Product Shop.
Ø Transfer to Colmar Tropicale with Entrance Ticket. Free program to Japanese Village, Botanical Garden and Rabbit Park
Ø 4:30pm Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur.
Ø 5:30pm Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day
ü English-speaking guide/driver
ü Round-trip transportation from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
ü Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
ü Admission ticket to Colmar Tropicale
Ä Gratuities (Optional)
Ä Meals & Beverage
Ä Personal expenses
Ä Wi-Fi in vehicles
Ä Additional costs caused by force majeure, such as traffic delays, strikes, weather, aircraft, machine failure, flight cancellations or time change
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
1) Please bring a jacket or outerwear as the weather can be quite cold especially in the evening
2) Please wear comfortable walking shoes for the hike up to the Batu Caves
3) Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed for the temple visit
4) You will have to remove your shoes before entering the temple
5) This tour is not private and may include other guests
6) This SIC itinerary is arranged according to the number of participants on the day (car/van/minibus)
7) Driver details and pick up time will be send 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
8) If the vehicle does not arrive in more than 10 minutes, please contact the emergency contact number +6019-339 8699, we will coordinate for you immediately
9) Please make sure your mobile phone number is active and able to contacted during the travel period
10) It is recommended that you make preparations to prevent if you have motion sickness, so as not to affect your pleasant journey.
11) Please keep your belongings and try not to bring valuables, you will be responsible for all damages and loss.
12) During major festivals, there will be road closures and traffic jams. The return journey can only be sent to the drop-off point closest to the hotel according to the road conditions that day. The specific location will be determined by the driver at that time. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
NOT SUITABLE FOR
Ä People with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
Ä People with back problems or other serious medical conditions
Ä Big/Large Luggage
Ä Alcohol and drugs
Ä Meals / Drinks on vehicles
Ä Shorts, Sleeveless shirts, Open-toed shoes
1 day before @ 1400hrs (2 PM – Local time Malaysia)
HOW TO USE
· You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
· This voucher is only valid for the date and time specified, revised/amendment must submit to us by email at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
3Days before and after Thaipusam
Pick up Time: 0930 AM
Duration: 8 hours
Pick-up Point: All Hotel/residents in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
v Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure time.
v As this is a shared tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge is required (surcharge rate and pick up time shall defined by pick up location), surcharge to be paid directly to the driver in cash