A Day In Rainforest Half Day Tour (SIC-Shared/Join In Tour)
Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur (SIC/Shared/Join In Tour) - 0 Days - 0 Nights
· Jungle trek and experiencing nature in the city
· Visit the Forest Research Institute Malaysia and the historic Orang Asli Museum on this day tour.
· Explore the lush rainforest and appreciate the natural environment with rich greenery for a chance to reconnect with nature
· Breathe in the fresh air and go jungle trekking in the beautiful forest hosting 354 species of flora and fauna
· Explore Mersawa trees that were buried in a Javanese volcanic eruption millions of years ago
· Head home feeling refreshed in both mind and body after spending the day with Mother Nature.
Begin your tour with a pickup from your Kuala Lumpur hotel. Your first stop is the Orang Asli Museum, where you can see displays of clothing, weapons and musical instruments belonging to the indigenous Malaysian people, and learn about their heritage and culture.
Breathe in the fresh air and go jungle trekking in the beautiful forest hosting 354 species of flora and fauna, as your informative guide reveals the mysteries of the forest and knowledge long forgotten by our urban society.
Marvel at the silicified Mersawa trees that were buried in a Javanese volcanic eruption millions of years ago. The volcanic ash trapped water with silica, which slowly seeped through and replaced the wood tissues over millennia.
Head home feeling refreshed in mind and body after spending the day with Mother Nature.
• English-speaking guide/driver
• Guided tour at Forest Reserve Institute of Malaysia and Aboriginal Museum
· Round-trip transportation from hotels/residents in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
· Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
· Entrance fee
Meals & Beverage
Wi-Fi in vehicles
Not suitable for
People with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
People with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Alcohol and drugs
Meals / Drinks on vehicles
Know before you go
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat / cap & bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you‘ll get wet or dirty
• Kindly bring along mosquito repellent.
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
• This tour is not private and may include other guests
• Driver details and pick u time will be send 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
• If you have any difficulties locating your driver for the pick up, please call +60 19 339 8699
HOW TO USE
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
• This voucher is only valid for the date and time specified, revised/amendment must submit to us by email at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
Monday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
01st & 02nd day Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Chinese New Year
01st & 2nd day of Hari Raya Aidiladha
Departs: TUESDAY-THURDAYS ONLY
Pick up Time: 09:30am
Pick-up Point: Pickup is included from Kuala Lumpur city hotels (Bukit Bintang & KLCC area)
**Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure time.
**As this is a shared tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
**For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge is required (surcharge rate and pick up time shall defined by pick up location), surcharge to be paid directly to the driver in cash.